Wednesday 5 October 2022

SIDI

SIDI celebrating Nancy van de Ven's WMX win

Dutchwoman Nancy van de Ven (25) ended the 2022 season at the top of the overall standings in the Women's Motocross World Championship with 201 points, ahead of Lynn Valk, second, and Larissa Papenmeier, third.
"The season started really well for me as I won in Mantua, where I also took the red plate. Of course, my main goal is always to win. But the races are really demanding, and things don't always go as you would like. Despite a crash in Portugal, and some bad luck in Sardinia, now I'm over the moon, I've done it - now I am leading the ranking and I have finally won my first world title.




"I have to thank everyone for their support, my family, the team, the fans and the sponsors. I couldn't be happier to have a company like SIDI by my side. They are always available, they support me regardless of the results, they have total faith in me, as I have in them. I am enormously grateful to them."
Nancy has worn various models of boots during her nine-year career before turning to the 'Atojo', which was officially added to the Treviso-based company's product range at the end of 2019. SIDI says that "these boots offer high resistance, comfort and quality materials to ensure the rider's riding sensibility and perfect feeling with the bike". 


"I appreciated the 'Atojo' from the first moment I wore them," explained van de Ven. "They are very light and absolutely flexible. I only need one riding session to be able to use them in the race. It's amazing. They are very comfortable and I feel protected. They last really long, and I really like their modern look - quite different from a lot of other models I see around."
www.sidisport.com