Monday 4 November 2019

D.I.D Europe

D.I.D chain upgrades for improved wear resistance

Bologna, Italy based D.I.D Europe has announced new chains for the coming season, with the company's current D.I.D 525VX and 530VX to be upgraded to new D.I.D 525VX3 and 530VX3.


The new chains are said to feature +8% higher tensile strength due to increased hardness of the inner plate and up to a +5% improvement in durability (chain life) thanks to increased X-ring retention and durability - greatly improved sealing performance results in higher wear resistance.
The upgraded chains will also fit a wider range of motorcycles, with the updated 525VX3 now having a maximum application of up to 1000 cc (from 900 cc) and the 530VX3 up to 1100 cc (from 1000 cc).


Additionally, the current D.I.D 520ERV3 G&G is also being upgraded with the new 520ERV7 G&G, giving an up to +3% increase in tensile strength thanks to the increased hardness of the inner plates and thicker pins.
The increased X-ring retention and durability also delivering greatly improved sealing performance for up to +13% higher wear resistance; an improved seal ring means reduced friction resulting in minimised power loss.

D.I.D EUROPE SRL

www.dideu.it